- The applicant is responsible for ensuring that they meet the pre-requisites of the course, specified on the course information page.
- Essential information and course instructions will be sent to the delegate at least 48 hours before the course commences.
- Travel and Accommodation is the responsibility of the applicant and is not included in the price of the course.
- Percula Software Limited is not responsible for any travel and accommodation costs in the event of cancellation of the course.
- Payment of the full course fee is required 10 working days prior to commencement of the course, or on booking, whichever is the latter.
- The course fee covers training and course materials.
- Cancellation by the delegate will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
More than 5 working days prior to commencement of the course: No penalty.
5 or fewer working days prior to commencement of the course: 25% of course fee.
Less than 48 hours prior to commencement of the course: 100% of course fee, however the applicant will be eligible to attend a future session of the same course for free.
Failure to attend course without prior notice being given: 100% of course fee, however the applicant will be eligible to attend a future session of the same course for free.
- Percula Software Limited reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate applicants on a future session of the same course or refund payment in full.
- Percula Software Limited is not responsible for any travel and accommodation costs in the event of cancellation of a course.
- All intellectual property rights in material supplied on courses is subject to copyright and owned by Percula Software Limited and therefore any duplication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright unless agreed in advance and in writing by Percula Software Limited.
- All information provided by Percula Software Limited is given in best faith and Percula Software Limited will not be held responsible for actions taken by the Client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
- Percula Software Limited accept no liability for failure to cover all or any part thereof and reserves the right to vary the course contents at any time without reference or notification to the applicant.